Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas Cards







HO HO HO

Well, now that Halloween has almost come and gone I've been thinking about what I might draw for my Christmas Cards this year. I've still got some of the cards I had printed from last year - if anyone wants to get some Christmas Cards at a bargain price, here's your chance!

There are two designs - MORE SPROUTS, ANYONE? and CHERRY CHRISTMAS.

The cards were professionally printed (by a real printing company!) and I was really pleased with the finished product because I think they really captured the rich, vibrant colours of the original drawings.

MORE SPROUTS, ANYONE? opens up to a panoramic spread of sprouts inside with MERRY CHRISTMAS! on the back.

CHERRY CHRISTMAS is blank inside for your message.

Dimensions of front of card - 12 x 12cm.

I'm selling them in packs of 10 (with envelopes) for £5.

Postage is £1 within the UK and £3.50 everywhere else.

You can buy them through paypal (along with a message saying what designs you want) by sending payment to -  collham63@googlemail.com

or through my etsy shop  www.etsy.com/shop/BurnCentreTime

No comments:

Google Analytics Tracking Code